Robert and I like to keep our skills sharp by attending photoshoots and workshops to learn from other photographers, practice new techniques, and keep up with current trends in the photography industry. A few weeks ago we had the honor of leading the SoCal Photog Shootout for the Three Year Anniversary event!
We had a wonderful time leading and learning from other photographers and working with the stunningly beautiful Charise.
Thank you Charise for being so patient and fabulous all afternoon- even braving the cold windy weather. You are gorgeous, and we hope you enjoy the photos!
A big thank you to everyone involved in making this event possible. We have a special shout-out to all of you below 🙂
Special thanks to everyone involved in the preparation, planning, and execution of this Shootout:
· Lead Makeup Artist: Jennette Pulecio www.jennettepulecio.com www.facebook.com/muljp
· Denise Marquez https://www.facebook.com/makeupbydenise
· Lead Hair Stylist: Shyan Bailey – https://www.facebook.com/Shydohair
· David Lira https://www.facebook.com/pages/DaLi-hair-makeUP/198078846906805
· Jade Gallo https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=507942367&sk=wall
· Jaime Castillo
· Kaylee Sizemore www.thetangledvineonlosrios.com
Matthew Saville www.matthewsaville.com
Paul Schaefer www.psphotomedia.com
Kaylee Sizemore www.thetangledvineonlosrios.com
Hanssie Trainor www.hanssietrainor.com
The Tangled Vine – accessories/styling www.thetangledvineonlosrios.com